With the Heap Leach Solutions Conference, we seek to share knowledge and facilitate interaction between heap leach practitioners and researchers from a wide range of disciplines.
SUBMIT YOUR PAPER TODAY
See below for next steps for those Authors who are submitting a Draft Paper for Heap Leach Solutions 2022.
The Technical Committee is currently receiving and reviewing Draft papers. Please contact us if you have any questions on next steps and timelines.
All papers will be acceptance-reviewed by the Organizing Committee. You are encouraged to submit as polished a paper as possible in order to make candidacy for conference presentation a more likely outcome.
Papers should be submitted using the Style Template, ensuring the following elements are included:
- Font should be Times New Roman in size 11;
- Abstracts included in the papers should be between 300 and 500 words;
- Authors are required to submit either a full-paper (maximum 12 pages) or an extended abstract (maximum 4 pages) according to their preference;
- All papers and extended abstracts will be peer-reviewed; and
- Final submissions should have a maximum size of 2GB.
Please submit all papers to email@example.com
Thank you for your abstract submissions
Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract for the Heap Leach Solutions conference. Abstract themes include a wide range of topics including closure, sustainability, geotechnical modelling and heap leach hydrology.
The Organizing Committee for the 2022 Heap Leach Solutions Conference is still inviting abstracts for consideration. The conference, to take place in Sparks, Nevada in October 2022 will be framed around the following themes:
- Project development
- Gold, copper, nickel, uranium and other metal leaching
- Heap leach hydrology
- New technologies
- Economics and Financing
The Organizing Committee envisions that contributions will come from across the spectrum of heap leach solutions, technologies and management issues but encourage potential authors to try and consider framing their abstracts along the following paper types:
- Case histories from any life-cycle stage(s) illustrating lessons learned and/or advancements in terms of one or more conference themes.
- Innovations in approach or technology that apply to any of the life-cycle stages of heap leach solutions. Please note that abstracts that appear to be solely aimed at promoting commercial exposure (e.g. advertising) will be declined.
- Updates on key topics from previous Heap Leach Solutions conferences.
Abstracts should be submitted using the Style Template, ensuring the following elements are included:
- Title (no more than 100 characters)
- Authors (name, affiliation and country)
- Abstract (300-500 words; provided in the format requested)
- Brief biography of the lead author
- Author contact details
Please submit abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, papers accepted into the Conference Proceedings will not be subject to copyright restrictions and are permitted for publication outside of the Heap Leach Solutions 2022 Conference.
Please submit draft papers, abstracts and/or short course proposals to email@example.com
- Call for Abstracts Closes: April 25, 2022
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: May 9, 2022
- Draft Papers Due: June 13, 2022
- Comments Back to Authors: August 2, 2022
- Final Papers Due: August 21, 2022
For more information, please contact us at info[at]heapleachsolutions.ca.