At this year’s event, it is our pleasure to provide an online conference platform, Whova, with features for both virtual and in-person delegates. Take advantage of the online experience and additional features on our conference platform, Whova.
- View the event agenda tab and plan your schedule for October 16-18
- View the live & recorded session videos, on demand streaming will be available for 3 months following the conference
- Participate in the live Q&A sessions through the event’s agenda tab
- Create discussion topics and converse in the community board
- Connect with other online and in-person delegates via the attendee tab
How to Login:
- To access the platform you can download the free Mobile App or visit the Desktop version.
- If you don’t already have a Whova account, click “Sign Up”. Use the email address you used for registration when signing up in the app or the desktop version and choose a strong password. Please make sure to use the original email used for your registration, otherwise it will not allow you to join.
- Once you're signed up, you should be taken directly to Heap Leach Solutions 2022.
If you need more guidance on how to use Whova to attend the event, please visit Whova User Guides.